Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mango Spinach Blueberry Smoothie - Yes please!

Start your day off right with a Mango Spinach and Blueberry smoothie!

 Mmm Hmm.



At the ripe age of 23 months, my daughter has become addicted. That's right. Addicted to smoothies. I hear her beckoning every morning, "Mommy, smoosie? smoosie?! SMOOSIE?!" I have no choice but to make this healthy drink most mornings, or I risk upsetting that precious peanut. (Not that I mind.. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and all up for a 'second breakfast').

The other morning, we made a Mango Spinach and Blueberry smoothie. It was DELISH. Do yourself a favor and start your morning off right with this smoothie. You won't regret it! And it's so easy to make..

All you need is a blender, and ....
a cup of mangoes - we like to buy our fruit frozen from Trader Joe's.


a cup of spinach...


a cup of blueberries (aren't these tiny blueberries adorable? They are Boreal berries from Trader Joe's)


about a cup of french vanilla yogurt, or plain yogurt..


and a splash of milk and if you're feeling frisky, some orange juice.

Blend it up and ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment